Hiya! I’m so sorry that I didn’t post this yesterday, but I was exhausted. I’m still not at 100%, so for an update on the Lansing event, I’m going to post the video that I did up yesterday.
First and foremost,
Alrighty, you’re back! 🙂 If you chose to listen to the video, you may have heard about the series I’m planning on writing, a social media guide for writers, specifically of the Historical Fiction genre. I’ll absolutely take suggestions, questions, and comments, so if you have any suggestions for topics, please let me know. I plan to talk about each of my accounts, including WordPress (which isn’t quite social media, but is still extremely important for self-marketing) and Youtube, as well as the “usual” author accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Goodreads. 🙂
Finally, I have few questions for those of you who have taken part in a signing or some sort of sale where you are responsible for book sales (as opposed to the store), or any small-scale business (like a vendor at a
craft show, etc.) :
- Have you ever used a mobile card reader, like a Square? What kind?
- How long did you use it? Do you still use it for your sales?
- Do you like it, or is it just the okayest/only option?
- How many sales did it take you to get a mobile card reader?
- What do you use for security? If you don’t want to list the exact thing, feel free to just give me an idea, or write another comment, which I won’t approve. 😀
If you can and are willing to answer any of these questions, I’d be so grateful! Thanks!
Anyway, I think that’s really it, for now. Don’t forget, next week starts the social media series – I can’t wait!
Have a great rest of your day. Bye! 😀